Up-To-Date Accounting Services was established in May 2000. Ours is a boutique accounting and taxation practice based in East Perth, Western Australia.
Our small, dynamic team includes a number of experienced accountants and bookkeepers who have been with us for years, servicing a diverse client base.
Our firm’s core focus is to assist our clients grow their businesses by making them more profitable and efficient. We find that when business owners actively work on their business with us – as opposed to being bogged down working in their business – they are always reinvigorated by the opportunities we uncover.– Jody Nichols, Director
In addition to providing taxation, accounting and bookkeeping assistance for clients ranging from individuals through to Self-Managed Super Funds, we also offer:
- Corporate Secretarial assistance and the use of our office as a registered office;
- Tax planning;
- Audit insurance;
- Asset protection reviews and restructures;
- Estate planning;
- Enduring Power of Attorney services;
- Deceased Estate administration;
- Assistance with the formation of new entities (companies, trusts, self-managed superannuation funds, etc.);
- Tax File Number, Australian Business Number, GST, Business Name and other applications;
- Advice on all manner of money-related issues; and
- Referrals to experts in complementary fields, including financial advisors, auditors, lawyers, migration agents, mortgage brokers, settlement agents and more.
While our practice has a particular emphasis on the food, liquor, mining and medical industries, our clients range from individuals and sole traders through to local government organisations, ICT professionals, testamentary and investment trusts and more. Whatever the business you’re in, chances are good we know your industry.
If you’re looking for an accounting firm to help you manage your tax compliance obligations, safeguard your investments and/or help you take the next step in your business growth journey, please contact us for a free, no-obligation introduction meeting. We’d love to meet you to discuss your needs and the various ways we could help you achieve your goals.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.